Extension of temporary stay

The term is extended when a work permit is issued to a foreign citizen or when the validity of a work permit is extended, when a patent is issued to a foreign citizen, when a patent is extended or when a patent is reissued. The term of the patent is considered extended for the period for which the personal income tax has been paid in the form of a fixed advance payment.