The period of temporary stay

Foreign citizens arriving from the partner countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Belarus) or a member of his family (spouses, parents and children (including adoptive parents and adopted children)) are required to fill out a migration card upon entry crossing the border of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union. Citizens are exempted from the obligation to fill out a migration card if they enter with a passport and provided that their stay does not exceed 30 days.

If the period of stay exceeds 30 days from the date of entry, then the above foreign citizens are required to register for migration in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, that is, they must send a notification of arrival.